Money.

Alright! The elephant in the room. Money. Traveling can be so expensive y’all. We all know that! I’m definitely not blind to that and obviously, I am not an expert so take my advice with a grain of salt but there are so many money saving tips that I have learned and that you can use to save yourself some money while traveling! 399 more words

माहेश्वरी उत्पत्ति दिवस का बिल्सी में भव्य आयोजन, आगंतुकों का सम्मान मेधाविओं को मिले पुरस्कार

बिल्सी के चेयरमैन अनुज वार्ष्णेय और दातागंज की पूर्व चेयरमैन एवं बिल्सी विधानसभा प्रभारी भाजपा राजीव कुमार गुप्ता की भी रही उल्लेखनीय उपस्थिति

मारहरा के उद्योगपति बदायूं जनपद के विभिन्न शहरों के प्रतिष्ठित माहेश्वरी समाज के व्यक्ति और समाज से जुड़े पत्रकार भी रहे उपस्थित 437 more words

बदायूँ

Why #Meditation is necessary from the #Medical_Science's _point_of_view?

Why Meditation is necessary from the Medical Science’s point of view?

From the time of the birth till death the heart works continuously. Everyday the heart pumps 7000 litres of blood, of which 70% blood is pumped to the Brain and the remaining 30% to the rest of body. 310 more words

Inspiration for the Moment..

Was digging around other blogs and posts to find inspiration for my day. I needed an uplifting, mind focusing pep talk. I stumbled across this blog called: 276 more words

The Stationary Shop by Marjan Kamali

Rating: 4⭐️

The Stationary Shop was a beautifully written, heartbreaking novel about first love, family and cultural expectations. The title and the gorgeous cover drew me to this one, but the story inside was so much more than I bargained for. 195 more words

Fiction

Top Ten Tuesday | Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019

2019 has been bringing us some awesome new releases! And Hey! They Just keep coming!

These are 10 of my most anticipated books that will be releasing the second half of this year! 239 more words

Books

Marathon

Studying the pavement

as you walk along

as if it was a trail and

you might go wrong.

Eyes diverted from the

people that you meet… 71 more words

Blog